The mechanical module of the Trackmaster features a self-winding movement from Zenith. The diameter of the case is 45mm and it is available with a bezel in either stainless steel or titanium with a black DLC coating.
The case of the Race Module is made of titanium with a black DLC coating. It is delivered in a handmade wooden box, featuring a military-grade GPS unit, the unique and award-winning Halda time platform, and a bracelet in either stainless steel or natural rubber. The watch is built to withstand pressure equivalent to 10 ATM (100 meters).
This is the ultimate set for a racing driver looking to improve their lap times. This Halda Race Pilot Trackmaster set comes with a digital module based on Halda’s unique docking station concept which allows the wearer to effortlessly change the module within a matter of seconds.
The Halda Trackmaster is a military-grade GPS unit that is handcrafted from NASA certified material. The Trackmaster is placed on the inside of the car’s windscreen and then communicates wirelessly with the digital Race Pilot module on your wrist in order to provide you with instant feedback. To allow you to focus on the road, the Trackmaster features red and green light indicators based on how you’re performing in real-time.
The Trackmaster automatically locates the racetrack, presents you with key information about it, and measures your current driving with a frequency of 10 times per second and with an accuracy down to 1/100 of a second. It also has an integrated 6-axis accelerometer measuring maximum G-forces. When driving, the Trackmaster shows, with its lights, how the driver is performing against the best lap, so you can focus on the road, yet still get information on how your performing via your peripheral vision.
The digital Halda race watch is based on an easy to use interface. After the driving session, the watch automatically calculates and presents:
- Lap time for every lap
- Top speed
- Maximum lateral G-Force
- Sector times
- Best theoretical time
- Essential data is presented in your Halda timepiece and information you wish to save is stored permanently in the watch. You can view your best lap times and performance from different tracks for many years to come.
Material: The case and bezel are made from Titanium and finished in black. Fastened with eight screws, the back of the case is stainless steel while push-buttons are brushed stainless steel with anodized inserts in aluminum.
- Case dimension: Diameter 45 mm, thickness 17,60 mm. Band lug width 22 mm
- Case and bezel: Titanium with black DLC treatment.
- Caseback: Stainless Steel with a deep etching engraving on the case back
- Crystal: Pre-heated and selected quartz crystal
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant according to ISO 22810 (NIHS 92-20).
- Pressure resistant to 5 atm.
- Electronic Movement Calibre: HR 2012-1
- Software: Software RP-A, RACE PILOT Version A
- Processor: Low power consumption microprocessor.
- Push Buttons: 3 pushbuttons with an easy to use interface
- Accelerometer: Three-axis accelerometer measuring G-Force
- Battery: Minimum lifetime 2 years
- Display: Custom designed LCD display with LED backlight.
- Light sensor: Integrated automatic light sensor.
- Featuring information from 150 of the world’s most popular racetracks
- Race Chronograph
- Countdown to race
- FIA Formula 1 Countdown
- Dual time
- World Timer
- Alarm Clock
- Alarm Signal
- Perpetual Calendar
- Power Save Mode
The mechanical module of the Halda Race Pilot is powered by a Zenith Caliber 685 movement. Halda is the only brand outside of the LVMH group allowed to use these movements. It is a 38-jewel automatic movement that beats 28,800 times per hour and has a 50-hour Power Reserve. This module has a see-through case back with a sapphire crystal that has a magnifying effect. It also features a rotor made in heavy metal etched with Halda Race Pilot and decorated with Côtes de Genève and Clous de Paris for you to adore.
The mechanical module is available in three different designs:
- Silver Geneva
- Black Luminova
In the set, you can choose one of the mentioned colors, but you also have the possibility of purchasing additional mechanical modules.
The case and the bezel are made of titanium for a high strength-to-weight ratio. The titanium bezel and case have been coated with black DLC in order to give the module a sporty racing look.
- Dimensions: Diameter 45 mm, Thickness 16,9 mm
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal, anti-reflex treated on one side
- Caseback: Curved sapphire crystal, anti-reflex treated. Curved sapphire crystal with a magnifying effect
- Water Resistance: 5 atm (equivalent to water pressure at a depth of 50 m)
The watch is carefully handcrafted by Halda watchmakers at Halda Watch Co. outside Stockholm, Sweden.