Race Pilot Silver Geneva
Halda Race Pilot Silver Geneva
- Movement: ZENITH Caliber 685 with 38 jewels. 50 hours of power reserve.
- Case: Titanium with black DLC (Diamond-Like-Carbon) treatment
- Caseback: See-through caseback. Anti-reflex treated sapphire crystal with magnifying effect
- Dimensions: Diameter 45 mm, Thickness 16,9 mm
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal, anti-reflex treated on one side
- Water Resistant: 5 atm (equivalent to a water pressure at a depth of 50 m)
- Functions: Automatic with a central minute and hour hand. Small second subdial and a Power Reserve indicator. Frequency 28.800 BPH (4 Hz). Manufacture Swiss ZENITH.
- Dial & Hands: Dial made of 29 individually manufactured pieces decorated with Côtes de Geneve and Clous de Paris. Indices and Arabic numbers applied with Superluminova.
- Decoration: Rhodanized and decorated with Côtes de Genève, Clous de Paris, Colimaçonnage and Perlage.
The Halda Race Pilot mechanical set comes with a genuine rubber strap, built on Halda’s unique docking station concept. This concept allows the wearer to effortlessly and instantly change between modules. The mechanical set comes with a mechanical module of your choice. The mechanical module is available in three designs.
The watch has a central minute and hour hand. It also has a small second subdial and a Power Reserve indicator made in the design of a fuel gauge, showing the watch’s racing personality.
In the box:
- Wristband in natural rubber.
- One mechanical module of your choice (three to choose from)
Mechanical module specifications:
The mechanical module of Halda is powered by a Zenith Caliber 685 movement. Halda is the only watch brand outside of the LVMH group allowed to use these movements. The Zenith Caliber 685 is a 38-jewel automatic movement that beats 28,800 times per hour and has a 50-hour Power Reserve, visible through the crystal case-back. This allows you to adore the complicated piece of craftsmanship which has been beautifully decorated.