|Case size||40 mm|
Rolex GMT-Master II 116710LN
Rolex GMT-Master II 116710LN 2010
Fullset complete with box and papers from 2010, full service done 2019.
The Rolex GMT-Master II 116710LN is the first modern GMT-Master II in full steel that Rolex released in 2007, featuring a maxicase and a virtually scratch-proof ceramic bezel. The watch is equipped with Rolex’s “new” and innovated caliber named 3186 which beats at 28800A/h and features hacking, quickset (24-hour-hand). The watch is water-resistant to 100 meters/330ft, has an Oyster 78200 bracelet with polished center links. The watch has a sapphire crystal. Compared to the Preceding GMT-Master II reference, this watch has a number of improvements which are:
- Triplock crown instead of twinlock crown.
- Anti-reflective cyclope lense.
- Green 24-hour hand.
- Maxi dial & case.
- Ceramic bezel with 24-clicks compared to 120 clicks. The numbers on the bezels are coated with platinum.
- New bracelet with polished center links and a more solid clasp.
- As for the improvements of the new movement, this has lead to the hour hand being much smoother and more precise compared to the previous caliber 3185. The new caliber is also equipped with a blue parachrom hairspring which is less sensitive to temperature variations as well as magnetic fields.
Watch the presentation video of this exact timepiece: